Warts are benign skin growths which can form anywhere on the body. Common wart types include flat warts, planter warts, and filiform warts. Popular home remedies are discussed below.
Home Remedies for Warts
- Mix together 1 fresh garlic clove and Vitamin E and apply to the affected area. Cover the area with a bandage. Do this everyday until the wart decreases in size.
- Mix together chopped onion and salt. Apply this to the affected area and cover with a bandage. Continue this procedure until the wart disappears.
- Apply fresh pineapple to the affected area. Make sure to apply pineapple many times a day until the warts lessens.
- The mixture of ground flaxseed and honey applied to the wart is said to lessen the appearance of warts.
- After cleansing the wart area, directly apply apple cider vinegar to the affected area. Leave on for 20 minutes before washing.